Mr. Bitton is a tax attorney and certified public accountant (CPA). Prior to founding the firm, Mr. Bitton was a senior state and local tax (SALT) consultant at Ernst & Young LLP. Mr. Bitton has represented companies and individuals for a variety of state and local matters, including, but not limited to, income and franchise tax, as well as sales and use tax matters.
Mr. Bitton holds an LLM in taxation and a JD from Loyola Law School, as well as an MBA and BS in accounting from Loyola Marymount University. Mr. Bitton uses his extensive education and experience across various financial roles and industries to provide his clients with a comprehensive approach to their legal matters.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Tax Court
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – California
- Real Estate Broker – California
- Loyola Law School, LLM, Taxation (with High Distinction)
- Loyola Law School, JD, Tax concentration (with Honors)
- Loyola Marymount University, MBA, Finance emphasis
- Loyola Marymount University, BS, Accounting